1. Browsing or Searching for Products Online
Use the Products Menu
To shop for Swann products online, click Products located in the top navigation bar. You can then choose a category from the page displayed.
You can use the Shop By Category option in the left navigation menu to refine your selection. You may select specific criteria such as:
- Number of Channels
- Number of Cameras
- Recording Resolution
- Connection Type
- Hard Drive Size
Depending on the product category you chose, you'll see specific products that meet your selections.
Use the Search Box
Alternatively, you can search for items by entering a few words into the search box, and we'll show you all the matching results. You will be shown a list of products, with a summary of the product information and the option to add items to your cart if the product is in stock.
By clicking into individual product pages, you will be provided with full details about that product, including specifications, what’s included in the box, video’s and product reviews. You can also add the item to your cart or view which stockists range the product if unavailable online at swann.com.
All products are listed promoting the Recommended Retail Price (RRP) and are inclusive of applicable local sales tax. Delivery charges and installation fees are additional to product prices. Delivery charges are calculated in the shopping cart before you complete your purchase.
2. Placing an Order Online
Once you’ve added products to your shopping cart, simply proceed to our secure checkout.
- We currently sell online in the UK, Australia and the United States. Select the country you live in at the top of the page to shop in your local currency.
- Browse and add the items you would like to purchase to the online cart, and when ready to pay click through to our secure checkout.
- Provide your Name, Address and Phone Number, you can choose to create an account or proceed as a guest to checkout.
- You can choose to have your items delivered to your home or business address.
- You can pay using Visa, Mastercard and PayPal, authorised via Braintree. Please note - we do not accept Bank Transfers.
- After your payment has been authorised, we'll send confirmation that your payment and order has been processed successfully and email a receipt.
3. Tax Invoices
Your order confirmation includes a breakdown of product price, applicable sales tax and shipping costs as standard.
4. Payment Options
We currently accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal, authorised via Braintree. Please note - we do not accept Bank Transfers.
5. Delivery Information
We deliver to home and business addresses in all regions of the United Kingdom.
- Our shipping rates are based your order value.
- It takes 3-5 days from order receipt to delivery at your door in Mainland UK.
- Highlands, Islands and Remote Regions can take longer.
- We use UK Mail couriers to ship all orders.
- Swann makes every effort to ship orders the day they are placed, but does not guarantee that your order will ship on same day it is received and verified.
- Orders are subject to verification and may require additional information from the credit card holder. If we are not able to verify credit card information, the pending order will be cancelled.
- Delivery times are as provided by our carriers and are estimates only. Delays may occur during peak periods, and due to factors outside the carriers control.
6. Cancelling an Order
We’re sorry that in most circumstances it’s not possible to make changes to your order once you’ve placed it. If you’d like to order additional items, please place a new order.
- If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns Procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
- In the unlikely event you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team in the UK for advice on +44 (0) 2036 911 158, Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5pm (GMT). Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
- Swann reserves the right to cancel orders made via swann.com that are deemed fraudulent, or where there is a genuine pricing error.
7. Order Arrives Faulty, Damaged or the Wrong Item
If after shopping on Swann.com we’ve sent you the wrong items, or your order is faulty (including any product that fails within 14 days of end user purchase, is considered as Dead on Arrival/ DOA), damaged or not as described on arrival, please follow our Returns Procedure. We’ll refund any postal charges you incur to return these items.
8. Swann’s Returns Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase so our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Rights Law. Please read our full returns policy .
9. Discount Code Offers
Any offers with a discount code are single use only, and the price is displayed when you add the item to cart and apply the discount code. The discount is applicable to RRP. Not valid with any other offer and on full price products only. Unless stipulated, the discount is off the product price only and shipping is still applicable.
10. New Products
New products are sold at full price or RRP and inclusive of VAT. Stock is new in original box. Online promotions are run every week on Swann.com. Each offer lasts 1 week or whilst stock lasts. Check out our weekly offers page for the latest deals and savings on Swann Products.